Fixed Price Listing
When selling NFTs at a fixed price, it's important to know that you can cancel the listing at any time before a purchase is made. Additionally, if the NFT is transferred to another address, the listing will be automatically cancelled.
To list an NFT at a fixed price, follow these steps after connecting your wallet using our connecting wallet guide:
- Click on your avatar located in the top right corner after connecting your wallet, and select My Items.
- Navigate to the NFT you want to sell and click the Fixed price button.
- You'll see a dialogue box where you can set the price, expiration time, and currency (only ETH is supported at the moment). Once you've filled in the details, click the List button.
- A two-step request will pop up, with Step 1: Approval and Step 2: Signature. The approval step is a one-time only action for each collection, unless you revoke the approval later on.
- After you approve the collection in Step 1, the request will automatically move on to Step 2 requesting for a signature. The listing will be completed when you confirm the signature.