Fixed Price Listing
- NFTs listed for fixed price can be cancelled anytime before purchased.
- The listing will be cancelled once it's expired.
- If the NFT listed is transferred to another address, the listing will be cancelled.
Listing for a Fixed Price
Follow our connecting wallet guide to connect your wallet before continue.
- After connecting your wallet, click your avatar in the top right corner and select My Items.
- Navigate to the NFT you want to sell, and click the Fixed price button.
- A dialogue will appear where you can set a price, expiration time, and even the currency(Only ETH supported at the moment). Click the List button when you finished the settings.
- A two-step request will pop up, with Step 1: Approval and Step 2: Signature. The approval step is one-time only action for each collection, unless you revoke the approval later on.
- Once you've approved the collection, the request will automatically jump to Step 2 requesting for a signature. The listing will complete when you confirm the signature.